• This topic has 582 replies, 83 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by mefty.
Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 583 total)
  • Man Utd…
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

sounded far worse from the tv description than it looked

#notmakingexcuses
    PS crap url name

allthepies
    Free Member

Looks pretty bad to me.

Junkyard
    Free Member

i bet you see a worse tackle than that and no red card in the highlights

Its a strange one looks like he is trying to do a professional foul and then does a complete hack
    Easy to see why it was red mind but hardly the worst tackle* we will ever see.

* I am not claiming that is an actual tackle

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mrmoofo

Good to see rooney reverting to type ….

Jamie
    Free Member

Arsenal self destructing as usual.

Ramsey hamstring 🙁

mikey3
    Free Member

Gutted about ramsey,hope he’s fit for bosnia(sod arsenal :-))

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Rooney might not get back in the team 😆

kendo954
    Free Member

was thinking the same sb

Junkyard
    Free Member

Mleh the Man ciy penalty was at least as bad a foul
    That said Rooney is just a hack at the man so you can see why it is given

Might have got a yellow but you cannot really complain if you do that and get sent off.

nick1962
    Free Member

If Rooney had got a yellow I don’t think many would have been screaming for a red but you can see why the ref gave it the way he did.
    Over the last couple of decades a home win against West Ham would have been expected but Utd were fortunate today.Teams are going at Utd now and the more they do the more vulnerable Utd look.

jambalaya
    Free Member

ManU held on for the win so credit to them for that and Rooney’s red will mean we get to see how they performs without him. Chelsea getting the job done week in week out is looking ominous especially as City seem to be stumbling

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Yeah, if Costa stays fit I think Chelsea will have the league wrapped up pretty easily.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Teams are going at Utd now and the more they do the more vulnerable Utd look

Not so sure about more but the bubble has burst in general

One scrappy ish set piece goal even against 10 men with a two debuts in defence and a third player having had 2 games with none in central defence

We need a settled defence and our better players in the defence but our defence is our weakness.

trailmonkey

it’s a sign of how far that utd have come under lvg, that they will enter october 2 points behind villa.

the home counties must be swelling with pride.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Liverpool are below us

We could be out the running for CL already but other teams have also been erratic

Jamie
    Free Member

Lovely dummy by Welbeck…

https://vine.co/v/dinosaurtaxrebate

Invincible Mk2 season still on!

MSP

United have had the easiest games so far, I think every other top 7 contender has played a couple of other top 7 contenders so far. United haven’t played any.

It all does look quite open for a top 4 place so far, Chelsea are the only team to have shown any true form, City have eased into 3rd place without getting close to their best, the other two CL places could be any of 5 or 6 other teams on current showings.

boxelder

Shades of West Brom last year trailmonkey?
    people complained in the past that there were 4/5 top teams and no-one else could challenge – much more interesting now. results have been more like cup day results, with lots of surprises.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Lovely dummy by Welbeck…

https://vine.co/v/dinosaurtaxrebate

Invincible Mk2 season still on!
    YOou are clutching at straws there fella

United have had the easiest games so far, I think every other top 7 contender has played a couple of other top 7 contenders so far. United haven’t played any.

Leave me alone, with your reasonable points, can you not see I am clutching at straws as well

binners

I thought LVG’s statement the other week that Rooney was the only player guaranteed a start was pretty ridiculous, and certainly not justified by his form. Yesterday’s performance just showed the kind of petulance he should have left behind a long time ago. He needs relieving of the captaincy until he grows up. Though I’m sure that would induce a sulk of Anelka-like proportions

baluu
    Free Member

Yes Wayne, your apology is highly acceptable to all…… It will be hard to see you miss three matches in row…… All in all it is through your sacrificed that we won the three points…… Thank captain.

Jamie
    Free Member

Mildly interesting list of most loyal players.

….shamelessly stolen from /r/soccer:

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Mmm, not sure you can class someone who has basically said he was leaving for a new club unless I get a payrise pretty much every season since he joined MU as a ‘loyal’ player….

Junkyard
    Free Member

You just cannot buy European Pedigree 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

Woof!

schrickvr6
    Free Member

The new Terry Henry innit. 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

HAHA anderson as Loyal

not sure no else willing to buy you counts as loyalty tbh

Missed that post

Jamie
    Free Member

HAHA anderson as Loyal

He’s loyal to the local Greggs.

Jamie
    Free Member

Danny Woofbeck!

Rockape63
    Free Member

BTW, Welbecks a shite finisher!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Loyal Like Bentdner was loyal 😉

Boy done good today
    Will he outscore RvP?

Jamie
    Free Member

BTW, Welbecks a shite finisher!

https://vine.co/v/neverforget

binners

Anderson? FFS! ‘Loyalty’ is now gauged by years sat warming the bench, picking up your huge wage packet, and coming on for the odd woeful performance?

Jamie
    Free Member

Oh, Sir Ches 🙁

,,,yet Melo stays on for his leg breaker.

hora
    Free Member

What did Man U expect? If you are a world class player or coming up where would you go? London or abroad. The north for compensation-type wages.

Junkyard
    Free Member

the odd woeful performance?

dont under sell him, there were loads of woeful performances

#greatest comebackever…game on

Junkyard
    Free Member

which is furthest from you 😉

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Big Dave style save there.

Jamie
    Free Member

Boosh. That’ll do.

On a sidenote, I Russian streamed the game tonight as thought it was on Sky Sports, and just found out the bugger was on Sky 1 HD.

Gah!

boxelder

Seem to remember a Wayne Somebody getting a first hat-trick against Turkish opposition in CL……

Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 583 total)

The topic ‘Man Utd…’ is closed to new replies.