Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Man refused Liver transplant dies
  • ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

I just do not subscribe to the "its addictive, its not their fault" doctrine I'm afraid.

<gasp> you mean, you really mean that people should take some kind of responsibility for their own actions??? Good grief what's the world coming to?

rogerthecat
    Free Member

I appear to be living in a parallel world to some, mine is all faulty because it comes in shades of grey – any one know where I can get it restored to the factory setting of black and white?

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Ohhh, fatboy, no need to get naaaaasty.

But hey, let's go!

..and more to the point how many were sacked because of being p155heads. Not very many, I'd guess

Well, what's your experience of the type of work or the conditions available to the Gentleman in question? If you're honest with yourself, this isn't a working class Dagenham type place to hang out. You know less about shit jobs than I do apparently, existing as I do at the

lower echelons

of society. And I'm guessing, just guessing, you know sweet **** all about the educational opportunities and support available to a child who was able to start his short journey to death by piss by the age of 22, at 13.

I don't have a clue what DMA is, because I'm fortunate enough to have stuck in at school and not have to deal with this scum, other than when it tries begging 20p forracuppatea.

Well you could always google it in the context of jobcentreplus. It's what I assumed people with the ability or inclination to do so, would do. I guess some people are just lazy though.

Lazy or not, I still think you are a pathetic selfcentred little needledick, lacking in the minimal degree of empathy required to be a productive member of society by any measurement, and there's little I, or the Mods can do about that.

fotorat
    Free Member

So what? Heres a newsflash…. your all going to die… maybe tomorrow …

OK this thread has got a bit out of hand now what with all the mudslinging and name calling, time to close it down. Mod

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘Man refused Liver transplant dies’ is closed to new replies.