Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Man on the moon
  • spoon
    Free Member

undefined

LROC satellite images of the 5 moon landings – photoshopped or with robots in -will it debunk conspiracy theories ?

psling
    Free Member

Well, their timing is impeccable…

ton

why has no one repeated their success in 30 yrs…….
    blokes on the moon walking and such??????

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    spoon
    Free Member

indeed, too convenient maybe? some bloke in area 51 taking out of focus photos.

"These first images came before the spacecraft reached its final mapping orbit. Future LROC images from these sites will have two to three times greater resolution."

thats pretty cool might even see a man waving back after his cheese meal.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Would it be "cheeky" to ride on that footpath?

pjbarton
    Free Member

i think it's interesting that NASA seem to like the persisting conspiracy that we never went there… like there's a bigger conspiracy… like what they really found… ie relics, buildings etc. a tower on the dark side

brant
    Free Member

You are Mr Spoon, and you live on Button Moon, and I claim my £5.

spoon
    Free Member

The apollo 16 image looks like its pretty damn close to a rather large crater !
    No RAC up there to tow you out.

danceswithcats

Spoon, yeah, he was picking his spot with fuel running out (if he went over by a second they wouldn't have been able to get off again). The film of the last few minutes before they landed is hairy; he was driving the thing. It was probably the last, as well as the first spacecraft, that will ever be landed on a surface by a human driver, rather than a computer. I recommend this (past) week's New Scientist: lots of great Apollo stories and no silly conspiracy nonsense anywhere.
    I love this stuff.

samuri
    Free Member

don't forget, it's astronomically (sic) expensive to send a man to the moon. And for what? it's a dirty great cold rock floating about near us. There's no water or gold there so why bother?

I love listening to the crack heads who think it was all a fake. Just brilliant that people can imagine themselves away on a plane such as that. How do they think NASA kept all the (tens of?)thousands of people involved from spilling the beans? Excellent, you just keep sniffing the glue lads, it'll all make sense to your tiny minds one day.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Jeez samurai, you'll be telling me Elvis actually died next

samuri
    Free Member

HE DID NOT!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Man on the moon’ is closed to new replies.