Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Mallorca road bike hire – Alcudia
  • meeeee
    Free Member

Any reccommendations for bike hire spots near Alcudia?

Theres a place called Wheelsport in Alcudia, but googling, most people seem to use Pro cycle hire in Port de Pollenca. Wont have a car though so would need to get to Pollenca from Acludia.

Any experience of the Wheelsport place? Or any shops that do bike drop offs at hotels?

thanks

Jase
    Free Member

Most deliver, I used Pollensa cycling a few years ago and just called them when I arrived and they delivered within half hour.

Used another company last year as wanted a better bike and again they delivered.

sniff
    Free Member

Used these guys the last two years. Great service with German efficiency…

http://www.huerzeler.com/en/rental-bicycles/

andrewreay

+1 to the Swiss / German machine. Very slick. I got a little saddle bag to keep as part of the deal too.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Pro cycle hire have delivered to me before – they’re superb.

jonk

+1 pro cycle hire

geoffj

http://www.2gocycling.com/alquiler.php

pro cycle hire -1 very cliquey and the owner is high maintenance

Max huerzler (spelling?) is the German / Swiss outfit and everywhere!

markgraylish
    Free Member

We used Bikehead last summer. Only reason my I’m mentioning this is we were able to pick up the bikes in Pollenca but drop them off in Alara (handy for the train back into Palma)

Ioneonic

+1 huerzeler.. very efficient, would definitely use again.

dickie
    Free Member

My wife & I were at the resort between Alcudia & Puerto Pollensa in September 15.
    There is a bus service between both resorts every 15 minutes.

We used Pro Cycling – I wasn’t impressed – my wifes 54cm bike was set up with a 120mm stem & the saddle was so far forward that the saddle rail graduations rear limit was between the clamping points. We had it all changed before we left the shop. Mine had set-up issues too.

We had a look around Puerto Pollensa & 2GoCycling bikes looked great.

karnali
    Free Member

We used a British guy who had just set up a couple of years back, he came up on a Google search, had px and pinarello bikes, delivered to our hotel in can picafirt and picked up, set up bikes with stem lengths we requested.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Mallorca road bike hire – Alcudia’ is closed to new replies.