• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by hora.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Male tea drinkers 'at greater risk of prostate cancer'
  • mcmoonter
    Free Member
    woody2000
    dasnut
    Free Member

Oh well. Fancy a brew?

seavers
    Free Member

Might have a w**k first.

IanMunro
    Free Member

The team said it did not know if tea was a risk factor or if drinkers lived to ages where cancer was more common.

“We don’t know whether tea itself is a risk factor or if tea drinkers are generally healthier and live to an older age when prostate cancer is more common anyway.”

We do know their Dean of Research though probably said – Get something published, anything, we need to up our profile.

GJP
    Free Member

I did read recently that prostate cancer cells are to be found in the prostates of 80% of men aged over 80 which I thought was quite a staggering statistic.

br
    Free Member

Does 7 or 8 cups of tea a day class you as a ‘Tea-Drinker’ – but that barely scratches the surface 😉

But it does sound more likely that those who smoked/drank etc are already dead.

falkirk-mark

The team said it did not know if tea was a risk factor or if drinkers lived to ages where cancer was more common.

“We don’t know whether tea itself is a risk factor or if tea drinkers are generally healthier and live to an older age when prostate cancer is more common anyway.”

Seems like a big nothing story TBH

mefty
    Free Member

Seems like a big nothing story TBH

Agreed, storm in a teacup.

chewkw
    Free Member

IanMunro – Member

We do know their Dean of Research though probably said – Get something published, anything, we need to up our profile.

I bet that is the real reason for this publication to up their shite profile by doing shite waste of money and time research. In fact they should called themselves expert in shite.

In the far east some of the old folks drink tea like drinking water … look at their population increment …

What a shite research and that institution should be downgraded.

project
    Free Member

Obviously costa lota for a coffe will be reporting an increase in profits in a few months time, after some men stop drinking tea, and turn into southern coffee drinking desk jockeys.

Real men drink tea.

hora
    Free Member

Awesome. I’m alright then.

Drink tea? Crack a cheeky one out whilst you sait for your brew to cool..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Male tea drinkers 'at greater risk of prostate cancer'’ is closed to new replies.