Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Making an extra bed in a caravan (eriba)
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Yes I’ve gone and got us a 1987 Eriba Familia to go behind either the campervan or car, to add some fun to our ever so boring VWs (other thread)

I would like to remove the double cupboard and build a bed, is this not the done thing on an Eriba ?

Anyone got any plans done a similar thing ? Plenty of beds from old caravans fro sale on eBay. Would need to be planned out properly !

Anyone able to make plans if I give you the dimensions ?

picture from google

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

bump for the evening crew

burko73

I was also wintering about an Eriba for behind my Vw to stick children/ dog in at night. Sort of instead of putting up/ taking down an awning. What did you pay for it?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ElShalimo

Why are the Eriba so popular? I’ve seen loads in the last few years but hardly noticed them since the early 90s

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Just under £3000

Popular cos they’re great !

Made round a frame with aluminium sheets and insulated inside isn’t all chinsy like a normal caravan more boat like…

khani
    Free Member

We’ve got a Puck, 450kg of awesome 😀
    Not sure about the extra bed as I’ve never seen one with it done bfut there’s an Eriba forum you could check out, we’ve had a full leisure battery with soler panel and inverter system fitted
    Gratuitous pics..

khani
    Free Member

Why are the Eriba so popular? I’ve seen loads in the last few years but hardly noticed them since the early 90s

They’ve become popular again cos you don’t need a towing license for the small ones as they weigh less than 750kg, ours is 450kg

wwaswas

Just me who’s first thought on seeing Eriba is;

+ a mental “Eriba! Anderle!” afterwards?

khani
    Free Member

No, my wife hates me every time we see another… 😀

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Puck just rolls of the tongue….puck

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Making an extra bed in a caravan (eriba)’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts