Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Make or Brake at Inners?
  • robidoo
    Free Member

Can you join Make or Brake from the red at Inners?

If so where do you find the start of it and does it end at the start of Cadon Bank?

hels
    Free Member

Only if you know the secret password…

Liftman

Yes you can join from the red route, when you come to Plora Craig dont go down it but carry on the fire road up the hill, you will then come to the down hill runs.
    Yes make or brake finishes at Caddon Bank start.

robidoo
    Free Member

Marvellous. 😀

gordonb
    Free Member

can you not get to it and the end of plora craig you hit the fireroad, and instead of going right to caddon bank, go left up the hill…. then you get the whole of the red route plus the top section of make and brake

chrisdb
    Free Member

you can do it either way but gordonb way involves more climbing back up.

hels
    Free Member

All feasible options.

I would ride the red route until after the crop circles, you come to a fork of sorts (the signposts send you right for about 500m down to the fireroad.) Take the left fork up a fun techy climb/traverse its fair tricky and I have to admit I haven’t ridden it in ages so no promises on condition. This is where the red route used to go before they built plora craig.

You come out at the top of the push-up trail (or thereabouts) and can pick up the top of Make or Break from there.

P.S it’s not on the trail maps sorry, but there is a natural stopping point as it flattens out at the turn off and there is nearly always a bit pile of mus there !

Garry_Lager

It would be poor to miss out Plora Craig surely? One of the best bits – I do what gordonb describes – left at the end of PC then back up to do one of the DH trails down. It is a bit of a grind getting back up though, tis true.

Northwind

It’s not that good tbh. The top bit’s nice but then from there down to the top of caddon bank is basically just jumps, and you blow away your altitude stupidly fast too. Good if you’re a jumper of course but otherwise…

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Hels – there were lots of trees down there the last time I was up.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Make or Brake at Inners?’ is closed to new replies.