Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Make a former fat lad really happy for a great cause!
  • Stevo210
    Free Member

Out of complete chance and not merit I have been shortlisted to partake in a relay triathlon with Alistair Brownlee on Sun 21 Sept at Harewood House. I would be doing the cycle discipline of course.

The catch is there are another 2 candidates for the exciting opportunity…..I need your votes to win. Its free and simple just follow the link below and votes as many times as you can or care to…..forward it to friends and get it on Facebook and help former fat Nath do something good :o)

Voting is open from today till Sunday at 8pm.

This event is for charity – Macmillan Cancer Research. Ive raised money several times in the past for Macmillan and it is an incredible resource that sadly so many need and to further its exposure and raise more money I would be honoured to be a part of it and hopefully raise a lot more than I previously have.

http://www.brownleetri.com/north/take-part-1/team-al-and-team-jonny-north1.html

Thanks for looking and if you feel you want to vote thank you very muchly.

Nathan Clegg

#TeamAli

mintimperial

Voted. Good luck fella!

jonnyrockymountain

Nathan, link not working pal

Clover

Worked ok for me!

captaincarbon
    Free Member

Done… thrice!

natrix
    Free Member

Got my vote!

jonnyrockymountain

Nath, you got my vote pal!!
    Nice photo ?????

Stevo210
    Free Member

Thanks Jonny, appreciate that. They definitely cropped off the best bits…….the other people walking 🙂

Stevo210
    Free Member

Thank you to everyone who voted for me. It turns out your votes counted and I’m going to be doing the Tri with Alistair this weekend 😛

nedrapier

‘Ray! 😀

Missed this before, but congrats. Enjoy!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Make a former fat lad really happy for a great cause!’ is closed to new replies.