Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Majorca roll call.
  • geoffj

Just booked a week in school hols, 15th October, Fergus hotel & spa in PP. Would like to hire a road bike for a couple of early mornings – what do I need to know ? Never ridden there.

Head to 2gocycling website, hire bike and then google Mallorca road rides.
    The Fergus (Pollensa park as was), is next door to pro cycle hire. You can take your chance with them, but 2gocycling is a better option IMHO.

Might even be there that week myself.

iainc

cheers geoff – will keep an eye out 🙂

zippykona

Who are we using for car hire? Will collect from airport.

NZCol

What’s the weather like in October ?

wl
    Free Member

If anyone needs a great restaurant in Palma, visit Bri – absolutely flipping fantastic. Handy for the Old Town, great people, sensational food, bonkers low prices, ethically sound. Don’t let that last one put you off though. http://www.brirestaurant.com/

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

If you’re all SanMig/Estrella/Cruzcampo’d out and you can find this, it’s rather lovely. Not sure if it’s actually a really good beer or just tastes amazeballs after 5 days of lager, but this + view of Pollença is a smashing combination.

Majorca really is nice. 😀

geoffj

Who are we using for car hire? Will collect from airport.

/stuckrecord
    Centauro

What’s the weather like in October ?

I’ve been for the last 3 years for the second week (Scottish school holidays) and its been mostly great – a few rain showers, but perfectly lovely, warm enough to be in the pool / sea easily.

DD – glad you(we)’re enjoying it 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Majorca roll call.’ is closed to new replies.