Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Majorca! Alcudia to palma airport to alcudia transfers?
  • georgecats_0
    Free Member

Looking at booking a cheap holiday to alcudia, but a return taxi to the airport is almost £200, I’m sure someone on here has been there, I presume I can easily just get a taxi at the airport for less when I get there?

richpips
    Free Member

£85 to Pollenca one way last year, got the bus back.

£30 each way to the other side of Palma this year.

How much is it to hire a car?

Rockape63
    Free Member

The main bus from the airport gois direct to Alcudia for peanuts, it’s a no brainer! It does have the option of stopping at Inca en route I believe, but don’t think that happens much so it’s less than an hour straight to the Alcudia bus station. Check out the Trip Advisor forums on Majorca, for more details.

julians
    Free Member

you’ll easily be able to get a taxi at the airport, but not sure it’ll be any cheaper.

Best bet is a bus, or hire a car.

No idea what time of year you’re planning on, but Car hire can be very cheap (like 4/5 euro’s a day cheap) in the off season.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Yeh it’s very easy to get a bus or taxi at the airport. But car hire for a week will only be about £70, if that. Assuming you can drive.

Pre-booked airport transfers are generally a rip off.

oldtennisshoes

Bus +1
    I’m looking forward to when (if) Uber starts operating there.
    Got shafted by a Taxi driver last October in a 5 min drive to the Hotel.
    Minimum charge of 20 euros my arse!

reformedfatty
    Free Member

+2 for the Bus.

For clarification, the vehicles themselves are coaches, so didn’t seem to be a problem with people slinging bike bags and the like in there

ivnickkate
    Free Member

as rockape says there is a local bus or for comparison look at the transfers link through https://www.travelrepublic.co.uk

hanchurch
    Free Member

A taxi from the airport will be much cheaper.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Public transport on Mallorca is decent and easy to navigate.

hanchurch
    Free Member

A taxi from the airport will be much cheaper. Or depending on the time of year and how long you are there you could hire a car for that.

grim168
    Free Member

Cheap holiday to Mallorca, mmmm… prices have jumped quite a bit from last year. Up by a third or so. No doubt its brexit!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Majorca! Alcudia to palma airport to alcudia transfers?’ is closed to new replies.