Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Major Wipe Out at Llandegla Today
  • pallyally
    Free Member

Thanks to all those who expressed concern….. and apologies to those who were disturbed by the screaming. Fifi is a little drama queen but she didn’t like getting her picture taken following the crash.
    Can’t seem to upload the photies so I’ll try the link instead. She was of course OK BTW although you might not have known it from the screaming

[Edited accordingly – you’d linked to the web page rather than the actual pic. HTH – Mod]

marsdenman
    Free Member

doh, thought i’d ‘pick up’ the picture for you but seems not to work, dunno what i’m missing.
    apologies….
    Hope the fall was not too bad?

marsdenman
    Free Member

nope, give up… link works fine to flickr though,
    as you say, not one for having her photo taken…. 😀

pallyally
    Free Member

Buggered if I can figure it out either. I’ve done this sort of thing before you know

pallyally
    Free Member

Cheers Mod. Need to RTFM again

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Bet you wish it was shut now after asking yesterday

singlespeedstu

I’m not surprised she was screaming if you made her wear brown gloves with that stripey jumper. 😉

pallyally
    Free Member

Fortunately this happened just where the black/red splits from the blue. Since I was doing the black I managed to avoid seeing any further wipe outs. As it happened she didn’t crash again. That’s 8 year-olds for you

pallyally
    Free Member

SS Stu Are you suggesting that my daughter is lacking in fashion sense ???

andrew
    Free Member

I hope she’s alreet and mighty in recovery but I wish the curse of pinch flats upon ye for the manner in which your website resized my browser! 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Major Wipe Out at Llandegla Today’ is closed to new replies.