Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • major electrical stores
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

how come you cant just ‘ring a store’ direct these days to speak to a real speaking person….or is it that they are fed up with customers, so now there is just one call centre that does everything for you (majority of the time its an indian call centre…
    i just wanna pay off my cooker thats all, but its proving difficult…i went on the ‘buy now’ ‘pay 6months’ later scheme and ‘santander’ deals with the end payment…they are somewhere in india !!! you cant get hold of these people lol
    one of the major retailers(where we bought the cooker from, told us to pay with a giro at your post office, …….. can i heck as like get hold of a giro-where do i get that from -will you send me one….(NO -was the answer…??? few customers service calls later say take your receipt to a bank and pay off your cooker there…(there will be a charge),
    crickey didnt know it would prove difficult to pay a cooker off..lol. and also i MUST remember to CANCEL the DIRECT DEBIT they also set up for you (just incase after the 6 months you cant pay it off for whatever reason… phew.. wouldnt it be easier if i could just pay the full amount at the retailers shop at the end of 6 months….but NO was the answer.. Santander takes care of everything… ok 😕

jon1973
    Free Member

This would be one of those schemes where they charge you a shed load of back interest if you miss the 6 month deadline. No wonder they don’t make it easy for you to pay.

Santander is rubbish anyway, I go out of my way to avoid any of their products.

elaineanne
    Free Member

well this is one of the ‘well known’ retailers who have Santander for their repayment scheme (… i cant believe the difficulty of re-paying…..its rediculous… but if you dont have the money upfront then 6-9 months to repay is fine…. wont be choosing santander agin….
    we thought we would be paying the retailer… 😥

project
    Free Member

They dont want you to pay so they can then charge you more in intrest for the next few years.

tron
    Free Member

Sounds like DSG to me!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘major electrical stores’ is closed to new replies.