Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Mail Chimp – is their an alternative
  • piemonster

As I’ve 2500 subscribers now and managing that is a bit of a pain in the posterior. Not really doing enough email shots to warrant coughing up much cash.

Any suggestions?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

We moved to one integrated into our CRM system, paid for too. There is a lot of power in mail chimp that is just annoying of you are not needing it and the latest revamp just seems to have moved all the useful features.

Not really an answer there!

antennae
    Free Member

Campaign Monitor is similar to Mail Chimp in terms of features and ease of use, but they have an option to only pay when you actually send an email:

https://www.campaignmonitor.com/

$5 per campaign plus $0.01 per recipient, so $30 a go for your list of 2500.

matt_outandabout

Being a charidee, we us charityemail.co.uk – it’s has been great until an update a couple of weeks back that has issues that need ironing out….

singletrackstinker
    Free Member

Another +1 for campaign monitor we used it for a few months for e-shots.

The missus uses dot mailer, sounds pretty good but likely to be more expensive.

piemonster

Righty ho, I’ll have a mooch around those suggestions ta

🙂

plyphon
    Free Member

There is also Cheetah Mail who is Mailchimps main competitor.

I’ve never used them, though. So can’t comment on pricing.

johndoh
    Free Member

Mailchimp is a joy to use compared to Campaign Monitor (long time users of CM, recently moved to MC) with multiple clients using it.

piemonster

You get what you pay for?

Mail Chimp works out (for us) as 2cents compared to Campiagn Monitor at 1cent plus your 5 bucks.

atlaz
    Free Member

There is a free one called phpList you could use which also does a hosted version which would fit your needs for 10-15 dollars a month

stever
    Free Member

Graphic Mail is another you might look at.

Cammer
    Free Member

I’m currently looking into alternatives to mailchimp and I like the sound of Sendy if you have your own server available to host the software.

piemonster

I’m currently looking into alternatives to mailchimp and I like the sound of Sendy if you have your own server available to host the software.

💡

6079smithw
    Free Member

Mad Mimi

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Mail Chimp – is their an alternative’ is closed to new replies.