Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • MaidEnduro – this weekend – Ladies' Enduro at Golfie
  • Kahurangi

See you there this Saturday 🙂

The Mrs is racing and they apparently don’t need me to marshall so I’ll be cruising around. Might check out some trails I’ve not ridden (I’m thinking a Waterworld/Boner, Feed The Pony, then Rocky in the morning) and go hide in a tree during the race to take some photos.

Anyone else around either racing, riding or spectating?

Northwind

Marshalling, think I’ll be at the top of a stage bossing people around. Should be a good day!

euain

Do you know what trails they’re riding?

We’ve got a weekend planned down there and I’ve just seen the event’s on. Was hoping to play on Flat White as it was the most fun one at Tweedlove International :). Is that in the enduro? And if so, is it all day?

What other trails should I go and explore in Golfie?

Kahurangi

Stealing a quick peek at the Mrs’ emails, route should be out this evening, with 3 stages. IIRC, there’s at least one stage from the top.

I’m still at the stage of exploring the Golfie trails, there’s only a handful I’ve ridden several times and still a handful I haven’t ridden at all so I can’t really give you much advice.

euain

I’d suggest trying to meet up but we’ve 4 folk coming from all different directions so planning a time is going to be challenging.

If you see 4 of us on out on bikes including and a tennis ball yellow Bronson and a black/blue pivot mach 5.7 say hi!

Northwind

I know the trails but I don’t think it’s been announced yet so I’d better not say. You’ll have no trouble filling your day though with unaffected trails.

(I think I can say this without spoilerz; it’s designed as a relatively accessible race so it’s not using the more deadly trails.)

Kahurangi

The email went out last night and I snuck a peek this morning – it’s Old School, Repeat Offender and Flat White.

euain – If I spot you I will do – look out for My blue Mach 6 and Ella on her XS Mach 5.7 in Black n Blue 8)

You’ll also spot our STW Standard Issue Red Camper 😆

Northwind

Flat White into Final Fling I think. I’ll be at the top of Flat White, say hi if you see me.

euain

Thanks for the advice on Saturday Northwind – had a cracking day exploring. We all survived Sunday’s uplift too so all good. Ended up over in Glentress so never managed a trip down Flat White. Next time.

Jon – saw the van and bikes in the campsite (we were camping in the tent area) but no one about. Hope you had a good one.

Kahurangi

euain – must have popped out for dinner at that point – glad you had a good weekend.

Nice to chat to NW while I was having a fab time smashing out some trails on Saturday morning. The damp greasy Sunday riding brought me back down to earth a little bit 😳

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘MaidEnduro – this weekend – Ladies' Enduro at Golfie’ is closed to new replies.