Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Magura – very average service
  • Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

If you’re thinking of buying any Magura products, here are a few thinks to bear in mind

– Magura won’t sell you small spares. For example if you need a seal or a piston for your brakes you have to buy the complete unit, you just can’t get the parts

– Magura have stopped supplying their own dealers with spares, so unless they have old stock, everything has to be sent back to Germany for repair.

– If you send stuff to the UK service centre, it just gets shipped on to Germany

– The German service HQ doesn’t have good capacity. I sent an item back to them at the start of the month and I need it for a holiday this coming weekend. When I do finally manage to get in touch with them, they have no idea where it is in their system, don’t return calls or in fact seem very bothered at all.

I’ve probably had my service expectations set too high by Hope, if only they made forks.

theboatman
    Free Member

A couple of years ago when I had a problem with some ronin's the UK service centre were great, and sent me all the bits I needed free of charge, despite the forks being out of warrenty. When I posted on their forum someone from the german bit emailed me directly to assist. But obviously things have changed, it's a shame 🙁

Reluctant
    Free Member

We need TF, Mojo or Thumbprint to take on Magura servicing, that would solve the problems.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Magura – very average service’ is closed to new replies.