• This topic has 11 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by cy.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Magura Menja 130AM
  • topangarider
    Free Member

Anyone know anywhere with any in stock, for less than £340?

Ta.

Captain-Pugwash
    Free Member
    topangarider
    Free Member

Yeah, emailed them – waiting for a reply. Wiggle reckon it’ll be mid-april before they get any more!

PePPeR

Mmm may be tempting to sell mine, they’re 07’s but have full 08 Laurin Internals so have the adjustable platform.

rob2
    Free Member

Try Evolution Cycles in Bournemouth. I got an 08 pair for £240 a couple of months ago. Worth a try if they’ve any left.

topangarider
    Free Member

Cheers Rob2 – will give them a try.

topangarider
    Free Member

Rob2 – do they have a website, or do you have a phone no.? Can’t seem to find them, only an Evolution cycles in Eastbourne.

Ta

Captain-Pugwash
    Free Member

Winkelbury Cycles have them, popped in there on the way home to pick some up.

http://www.ihampshire.co.uk/profile/127519/Basingstoke/Winklebury-Cycles/

desf
    Free Member

Cotic site says they will sell them for £300 when bought with a frame or £350 without.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

how much were the compression internals on their own?

someone somewhere on BM i think was adding a shim and a big port to the DLO piston, so that under normal conditions the DLO ports would bypass this, when DLO is applied the shim would provide a firm low speed damper.

topangarider
    Free Member

Cpt Pugwash – what did you pay if you don’t mind me asking?

I sent 4 stock requests to various online stores yesterday. I had one response (not in stock). I phoned another 2 of the 4 today. Neither have got back to me – do they not want my custom?

cy

We’ve got stock, but the price is £350 posted.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Magura Menja 130AM’ is closed to new replies.