Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Magura Durin Forks Warranty
  • Moda
    Free Member

Anyone know what the UK warranty is on these as its looks like i have a hair line crack on the post mount and they are 13 months old. I thought i read somewhere it was 2 years, is that right ❓

plecostomus
    Free Member

theres a recall on them http://www.service.magura.com/en/start.html

mainly the earlier produced ones just take them back to your local magura dealer to be sorted FOC

plecostomus
    Free Member

ah sorry dude didnt read it properly the issue for the recall is to do with the bridge, still maybe worth a try for warranty though

JamesD
    Free Member

Although mine had to go back for recall and they were quite new lowers – quick turnaround from Magura though. And if you’re not sure or don’t have serial number to tell, there’s a guide on the Magura site about how to tell from shape of the arch corners.

<http://www.magura.com/recall&gt;

Recall is for cracked arches though.

Gary_C

I had the same problem with two sets of Magura Wotan’s,(my original set,plus their warranty replacements).
    The after sales “service” left a lot to be desired.
    I will never buy any product made by that company again.

Moda
    Free Member

Yes it is the post mounts for the brakes

IA

This aint the first set of durins i’ve heard this happened to.

Seen the crazy low torque spec on the post mounts?

ben88
    Free Member

Ive always found the warranty to be good from Magura UK. However I think there is only a years cover on the lowers. Could give them a ring though, they mught be able to sort something out for you.

nickc

Had the same thing happen to my Thors. I think the company that makes Magura lowers needs a kick up the arse TBH. After sales service was crap as well.

Spud

That’ll be Magura then nickc! I’ve always found their service pretty good when I’ve needed it.

nickc

That’ll be Magura then nickc!

Nah, apparently not. I was told by Magura UK that lowers are made by a contractor

Moda
    Free Member

Thanks for the advice hope they do change them….

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Magura Durin Forks Warranty’ is closed to new replies.