Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Magnesium Fluoride explosion in Trap 1
  • j5kol
    Free Member

On entering the gents at my place of work this morning i made the decision of choosing Trap 1 over Trap 2. Big mistake. I was greeted with what i can only describe as the remnants of a magnesium fluoride infused stool explosion rising up the back of the pan. Can anyone explain how this can possibly occur ? Needless to say i carried out a full about turn and proceeded to the second choice.

bigyinn
    Free Member

There used to be a regular offender at my old job. They must have had serious gut problems to scattergun so much of the pan.

poly
    Free Member

Magnesium fluoride?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Needless to say i carried out a full about turn and proceeded to the second choice.

It sounds like you made the right decision.

Although I would be asking questions at your place of work rather than here.

Keep us posted.

wwaswas

I walked into one at a previous place of work and there was a pooh like 3 coke cans stacked up sticking proudly out of the water. It was clearly sneering at attempts to flush it.

Did the usual about face and on my way to another trap made a comment to a chap washing his hands ‘Bloody hell, there’s a hell of a log in that one!’.

He made a non commital grunt.

LAter on I realised it was his 😳

yourmywifenow
    Free Member

There is a guy rides with us, he has a medically diagnosed problem, the doctor says he has a sideways facing nipsy, so every toilet visit looks like a crime scene.

j5kol
    Free Member

I am interested to know what a “nipsy” is ? This could help me in my quest to find the owner of the stool cluster bomb that seems to be let off each morning.

eskay

I think that real ale will be involved.

wwaswas

what a “nipsy” is

I think it’s the tea towel holder.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Magnesium Fluoride explosion in Trap 1’ is closed to new replies.