Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Magicshine Lights Q?
  • monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Anyone been using these long term, looking at the MJ906. What is the quality like?

Dango
    Free Member

They are worth the money but better prodcts are available for more ££

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Anyone else?

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Only a few months old, but so far, happy with my MJ900.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Seen them for just over £100 but I was wondering if it’s worth spending more on say -Hope?

nemesis
    Free Member

Can’t comment on the 906 but I’ve had the 808 and 880, the former for 7 years, the latter for 2. Both have been faultless. I’d certainly buy magicshine again.

sq225917
    Free Member

We sell a lot of them at OO, Magicshine quality can be a bit variable, The MJ06 has been rock solid, as is the MJ900. The bigger lights, M2 etc can be a touch flaky on the switches due to them trying to cram in too much stuff and stressing the wiring.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Cheers. I think I will see if I can stretch my budget to a Hope R2 later this month. If not then I will consider the magicshine.

IvanMTB
    Free Member

Still with me original, first gen MJ808. Bought it second hand and still going strong after 5 or 6 years of abuse.

Cheers!
    I.

Northwind

I don’t know about the 906 but I had 2 of the MJ872s- one of them broke after 4 years use this year, the other is still going strong. And still a competitive light, to boot. The equivalent Hope R4, frinstance, is less reliable, performs almost identically, and costs about 3 times more. Though it does have a much better clamp

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Magicshine Lights Q?’ is closed to new replies.