Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Magic Mary Addix vs normal
  • jk1980
    Free Member

Hi all,

My go to tyre for the front tends to be a Magic Mary in VertStar Super Gravity 2.35. I was about to buy one of the Addix ones when I heard somewhere that apparently they come up a bit small.

Has anyone who’s had the old version got an Addix one yet? Are they sized the same as the old version? I’m hoping they’re exactly the same just with a stripe 🙂

Thanks

mark_rich
    Free Member

Just fitted a 29 x 2.35 (orange) one this aft and measured it against an older 27.5 x 2.35 trailstar on the other bike after hearing similar stories and they were exactly the same width, both on similar width rims.

carlphillips
    Free Member

fitted a old style and new addix last week both 27.5, both the same size..

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

From EWS circuit, word is that they grip as well as SG but last quite a bit longer.

Sound good.

chakaping
    Free Member

Me and my pal put ours nose-to-nose and they seemed exactly the same dimensions.

Yes, I am talking about the tyres

jk1980
    Free Member

Thanks all, going to order one now

jk1980
    Free Member

I was sort of on auto pilot when ordering this, but on reflection the Super Gravity tyre weighs a ton. I use them for the DH bike but they seem too heavy for a trail bike.

Does anyone please know if the purple Addix are available in non super gravity? I can’t seem to find any

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Magic Mary Addix vs normal’ is closed to new replies.