Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Magic Mary 2.8
  • astormatt
    Free Member

Does anybody know anywhere that has the soft compound in stock?? Typically, i have been holding off buying a pair for my hardtail and when i went to buy them tonight from the German site they are showing 20+ days!

Trouble is my next trip to BPW is in exactly 20 days so probably won’t get them in time.

Been searching for the last hour to no avail, can get the 2.8 speedgrip but i fancy the soft (orange) for the front.

You snooze, you loose…

russyh
    Free Member

Pretty sure Slam man has them in stock still

http://slam69.co.uk/schwalbe-magic-mary-addix-275-tyres—235–26-28—soft-speedgrip-29627-p.asp

I would call them tomorrow before ordering mind

astormatt
    Free Member

Thanks Russ, i will give them a call in the morning, even though they are showing out of stock.

A mate said that Slam have bought most of the UK supply of plus size so worth a phone call i guess.

oikeith

Do 2.8 tyres fits in the BPW uplift trailer? I’m sure I saw something about plus and fat bike tyres not fitting recently…

stevied
    Free Member

^ Matt’s a fit lad, he’ll be riding up 😆

I’ve got the speedgrip 2.8 on the front and it’s more than adequate for any of my riding. Plenty enough for BPW I reckon.

astormatt
    Free Member

Update…just got back from Slam 69 with a set of Mary’s in Soft compound!

Emailed them this morning and they checked stock and put them aside for me.

Nice shop and staff, not too far for me so will definitely be using them again.

russyh
    Free Member

Ah top work Graham had ridiculous amounts of tyres when I was in there the other week. Always worth giving him a call to see what he has squirreled away.

Glad my tip-off helped a fellow STW member

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Magic Mary 2.8’ is closed to new replies.