Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • MADORC spoiler
  • oldmeany
    Free Member

Such a shame some guy in a porsche desided to try and spoil the MADORC. If you managed to get a pic of him we’d love to have it.

chrispo
    Free Member

What happened?

p7rich
    Free Member
    v666ern
    Free Member

<inserts picture of random posh guy, uttring ger off my bridleway>

👿 😉

russyh
    Free Member

It was a great event, not completely ruined by the helmet that stole the road markings. Some of the markings off road were not great, but getting a little lost is all part of the fun. However a GPX route would be advisable next time!!! I have only just recovered now! I did the long route, but my distance was cut well short of whats quoted on that site thanks to getting hopelessly lost and having to head home. Really enjoyable event, well run. Proud of my finisher sticker and T-shirt. Thanks Mean and Dirty/Slam69

neilm
    Free Member

There was some evidence on the short (?) route that people had been stupid, I saw three of the red tape markers that had been ripped in half.

It was a good event, but it would have been nice to know before setting off that the 40k route was actually 60k. Add a few for missing a sign (possibly removed because quite a few others missed it) and I totalled 66k.

Any photo’s anywhere?

v666ern
    Free Member

these are the only ones i know of

https://www.facebook.com/MeanAndDirtyEvents

ps44
    Free Member

Really enjoyed the ride, luckily I was with a local so he knew pretty much where we should be going. Riding nearly 100k with some great technical content was a great day out – something for everybody.
    And piccies would be good, there were several photographers out there.

I’m sure next year will be even better 😀

v666ern
    Free Member

Hi just to say thanks to your anbulance crew on sunday after my off, the only down side is having to have a operatoin this week to have a plate and screws to repair my collar bone. Back next year i hope. cheers mike

saw this on FB, i dint see any off’s anybody know where or how?

neilm
    Free Member

I saw a guy being treated at the side of one of the road sections, but the parameds looked to be dealing with cuts, rather than a broken collarbone.

oldmeany
    Free Member

big thanks to everyone who put their trust in our first major event, yes 2015 MADORC will be the right distance and even better. date coming very soon.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘MADORC spoiler’ is closed to new replies.