Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • madison warranty address
  • easygirl

does anyone know madison warranty dept address

Thanks

smudge
    Free Member

Madison Customer Care Department, Madison Distribution Centre, Alston Drive, Bradwell Abbey, Milton Keynes, MK13 9HA. Phone: 01908 326032

madison

trail_rat
    Free Member

do you have a returns number ?

previous experiances suggest that if not there is a high risk it shall go missing when trying to find its way to someone who knows/cares about your package to do anything with it ….

They are really good with warrentys done through the shop though !

smudge
    Free Member

Hi EG,
    I rang them up first to discuss it, ending up posting helmet to them with covering letter & cheque and I received a replacement helmet on my doorstep within 7 days 8)

Alb
    Free Member

Yep, Smudge is right we'll accept crashed Bell/Giro helmets back for the subsidised crash replacement schemes we offer direct from the general public but anything else has to come via a dealer. We have a system which logs returns (we issue a returns number to the dealer to accompany the product) and ensures that the item doesn't get lost and we can check it's status at any given time.

easygirl

alb
    ive got an xtr shadow rear mech, which was on a yeti i bought i the states, the small link at the top has broken, ive tried to get a spare part but been told they dont make them, so ive got a £110 rear mech thats useles because of a broken very small part, cant send it via the deler cos hes in san francisco!
    is there any way i can send it to you, or am i knackered

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘madison warranty address’ is closed to new replies.