Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Madison soft shell jacket
  • ahsat

Tempted to press buy on a Womens Madison Flo soft shell (mainly as I am bored of being ill and I like gear!). Like this.

Want something for the every day winter mountain biking when its not lashing it down but you get damp from the trail and occasional shower. Husband has an Altura softshell for this purpose that works well and I am always a bit jealous of as I take my waterproof on and off (Gore waterproof so is still pretty breathable).

Any one any experience of the Madison soft shell stuff?

ART

I don’t have that one, but I do have the Flo waterproof, the Flux really light weight soft shell and the Leia waterproof (oops!) Madison stuff is really good these days and great value. I’ve got a really expensive Endura waterproof but default to the Madison one every time. HTHs

ahsat

Have to say I took delivery of a pair of tempest shorts (after both my winter shorts died recently) and though yet to wear them on the bike, I am pretty impressed with the quality. Thats good to know it applies across the range. Always looks good in shiny magazine ad’s…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Madison soft shell jacket’ is closed to new replies.