Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Madison jackets / clothing any good ?
  • shredder
    Free Member

Looking at a Madison jacket any good any users ?
    Thanks

goldenwonder
    Free Member

Yes-Very.
    I’ve been wearing it on road, CX & MTB for the last 18 months & been impressed, including racing.
    Sizes don’t seem to match top/short wise, so worth trying on before you buy.

Denis99
    Free Member

I just bought the Madison Addict jacket, waterproof shell with vents.

Works well, worn earlier this week at Afan in some heavy rain.

I’m normally a large, but chose the extra large , I would go up one size from normal.

julzm
    Free Member

Shorts and jackets are excellent. Got addict and flo jackets and also waterproof shorts that they do. All have survived last winter and still looking good this winter.

For jackets and tops definitely go up a size. Shorts are true to size IMO.

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

I had a couple of there shorts and I been happy with them, looking at the jackets

roverpig

I usually find that anything waterproof is too hot to cycle in for any length of time. But I picked up a Madison Prime jacket on a whim while browsing in a shop recently and I must say I’m pretty impressed. I’ve used it on a few wet (and snowy) rides with decent amounts of climbing and (with the rear vent and pit zips open) it seems to do a good job of keeping me dry without boiling me alive. No complaints so far.

iainc

Madison Flux Superlight purchased recently. Not tried in anger yet, but seemd well made and good detail.

shredder
    Free Member

Thanks all.

stayhigh

I had a Zenith waterproof jacket which looked a great bit of kit and felt very nice when I tried it on. The zip not being waterproof was a deal breaker for me so I sent it back.

rotten
    Free Member

I’ve just bought a Road Race Apex waterproof jacket and it’s brilliant. If you’re between sizes go up as it seems a touch small.

jamesfts
    Free Member

I’ve the Addict Storm jacket and Addict shorts, great bits of kit.

Jacket can get a bit hot so only use it in the winter when things get cold and wet but is excellent when the right conditions.
    Shorts are great all year round.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Madison Roam jacket, very very good. Nice price too.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Madison jackets / clothing any good ?’ is closed to new replies.