Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Madison addict shorts
  • jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Had two pairs the addict DWR’s recently and on both the tapered seam which that runs up the arse crack has peeled away (after a couple of rides on the second pair).

To me appears to inherent design flaw not having a single arse section but I’m told that its the same on all their shorts (which overall I really like) and not an issue.

Anyone else had the same issue? and any other similar shorts worth trying (endura 500 etc)

mark90
    Free Member

I had some madison addict waterproof shorts and the tape came off after 3 or 4 washes. Took them back to the shop, who got them replaced under warranty with madison. The replacements are no longer called addict, they are now called winter storm, and the taping looks much better, appears to be properly stuck down. Other than that the shorts appear identical to the addicts.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Winter storm is a different short, addict still around I believe.

When Madison do a warranty, they just give the shop a credit back, that’s maybe why they gave you diff shorts.

jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Winter storm appears to identical to the addict dwr
    Addict name has been dropped due to legal reasons so everything is being rebranded

Nobeer the above makes sense as when I took the second pair back today they wanted me to swap for another pair of shorts again.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

They used to just allow shops to swap there and then, but now you have to wait for Madison to credit warranty back. Currently 6 week wait, waiting on a new pair after Velcro seperated on zeniths. Over a year old mind, but it’s a great warranty

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Madison addict shorts’ is closed to new replies.