Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Mad Dog Plutonium — How much !!!
  • trout
    Free Member

So we have just ordered an indian takeaway and I googled hot chilli sauces and this one arrived on the screen .

must be a lifetimes supply of heat in one bottle

😯 😯 😯Rather hot chilli extract 😯 😯 😯

CountZero

Hot sauce legend David Ashley has just produced one of the hottest, purest pepper extracts currently available in the world: Mad Dog 357 Plutonium No. 9. It is a highly refined extract of peppers from all over the globe. “Our process produces one of the hottest chili pepper extracts on earth,” says David Ashley, founder and president of Ashley Foods. “To give you a sense of how hot, take Scorpion peppers—currently the hottest in the world—which come in at 2,000,000 units on the Scoville scale—about 800 times hotter than Tabasco sauce. Our processing for one bottle of Plutonium No. 9 starts with 1,000 ounces of raw peppers—1,000 ounces!—and ends up with 1 ounce of power-packed extract that registers 9,000,000 on the Scoville scale. It’s pure heat!” A single atom of plutonium is capable of immense heat and destruction. This pepper extract is one of the hottest and purest in the entire world—is capable of the same. If you just want a little heat in your food, this is NOT the extract for you. This little bottle is for the true aficionado of heat, the one who wants to test the limits, to see how explosive pepper heat can be. Blow something up at supper tonight. EXTREME WARNING DO NOT CONSUME DIRECTLY — FOOD ADDITIVE ONLY!

Yup, at 9,000,000 that’ll probably last you a decade. You’ll need a tiny pipette for the teensiest little drop, and you wouldn’t want any on your skin, it’d be worse than hydrochloric acid!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

So what the hell is the point of it?

It’s clear not really edible

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Thanks. I know how to **** up the next staff party now.

I jest (in case they are spying on me)

trout
    Free Member

Have a look on youtube there are a few idiots gargling with a bottle of the stuff

slowoldman

piedi di formaggio – Member
    So what the hell is the point of it?

It’s clear not really edible
    Another one of those penis substitutes.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Mad Dog Plutonium — How much !!!’ is closed to new replies.