Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Mad Bath Audi driving knitwear designer road hog goes off on one.
  • rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

Has this been done yet?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6PClUuqXLs[/video]

My personal favourites

“I’ll say you assaulted me”

“The white van wouldn’t let me through because I drive an Audi”

lowey

Yes mate. Extensively.

Drac

Welcome to the internet.

druidh
    Free Member

rightplacewrongtime

supertacky
    Free Member

why are you intimidating my wife?

hahahahahah

supertacky
    Free Member

why are you intimidating my wife?

hahahahahah

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

rightplacewrongtime

Why are you intimidating me?

lodious
    Free Member

Funny how she was quite happy to lie to the police to use them against the guy with the phone, but as soon as she started getting abuse, she’s asking for help from them 😯

tails
    Free Member

six of one and half a dozen of the other

AnalogueAndy
    Free Member

Has this been done yet?

Only a coupl’a times already 🙂

Yes, headlines in the local rag this week saying that she’s been bombarded with abuse by email and phone.

Think of my have said in one of the other threads, her business isn’t actually on the road that was closed (and it was closed for the Chrimbo lights switch on which was well advertised months in advance and would have actually brought her extra trade).

And before anyone else springs to her defence the road she is blocking is the primary route for emergency vehicles across the city and by all accounts this isn’t out of character, both her and her husband are nasty little sh!ts to everyone all the time generally 🙂

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

six of one and half a dozen of the other

I saw the comments on YouTube and was surprised that there was a significant minority that actually thought the guy doing the filming was in the wrong.

Just in case anyone doesn’t know – anyone can film anything or anyone they like in a public place.

There are some small exceptions – I think you can’t film in certain places round a court, or in places that have been specifically put off limits by the courts, and I think you shouldn’t film minors who are wards of court – but in general, if it’s a public place you can photograph or film what you like.

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Yes, headlines in the local rag this week saying that she’s been bombarded with abuse by email and phone this week.

Much as I would never condone or support a mob rule mentality, I can’t help but suppress a smile at this.

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

I’ll bet a pound to a penny that she is utterly unrepentant though.

donsimon
    Free Member

Is that the one where they can’t drive around parked cars/vans?

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

She asked me if I saw anything I liked. I said, not really. She said she was going to tell the Police I had set fire to a school for blind children. I left with sixteen jumpers and a tea cosy.

tails
    Free Member

Whilst she is in the wrong on more than one occasion, he should have stood his ground like the chap who films people in the hard shoulder on the motorway.

boltonjon

And i thought my Ex was neurotic!!!

Kevevs
    Free Member

Is this the same guy? [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PzJJWHO-EoY[/video]

flatfish
    Free Member

Sadly the original was taken down so here’s the edited version,
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df6cbwFXRWw[/video]

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Mad Bath Audi driving knitwear designer road hog goes off on one.’ is closed to new replies.