Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • mach trails maps info
  • dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Hoping I might get a pointer on the mach trails from someone.

I’m looking at doing the mach trails next weekend and its widely advised to use a map because of the way marking, all well and good if I can find a trail map or gpx to tell me which way to go when tallied with my os.

Dyfi mountain biking website links to a gpx but the link is broken, otherwise it says to phone the holey trail shop in mach and order a map which I’m happy to do except it appears the shop is closed.

Can any one point me in the direction of a current trail map or gpx or where to buy one?

Cheers

merynella
    Free Member

Could try contacting Summit Cycles or Beics Brenin, sister shops to Holy Trail.

frazjones

you can buy the new route maps,on waterproof paper in the local sweet shop losin lush on maengwyn st .maps are £3 each or £7 for all 3.get some jelly babies while you are there .

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Super thank you!

timmys

Looking at the dates on those, those will be the old routes. I believe the new routes are run in reverse (as well as being different).

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

That’s great thanks, I can overlay the old ones on Google at least and take guess at what sort thing they’re going for in terms of riding.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘mach trails maps info’ is closed to new replies.