Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Macclesfield Wheelers Supercross Photo's
  • monksie
    Free Member

A top afternoon. Some photo’s and a link to some more.
    If you were racing or know somebody who was and you / they would like a copy emailing, drop me a line and I’ll email back with the photo attached. They should be numbered from M1 onwards.
    Congratulations to all those taking part especially Messers Craig Jnr, Craig Snr and Giles Drake although it was gutting that your front wheel slipped so close to the end.

149 by stevemonks944, on Flickr

163 by stevemonks944, on Flickr

m130 by stevemonks944, on Flickr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129534900@N07/

steve.monks at gmail.com

sefton
    Free Member

Brilliant, great race!

Seamus
    Free Member

Some great photos, I was racing in the vets which Nick Craig won and then came 2nd in the seniors an hour later!

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

What’s the difference between supercross and Cyclocross?

Seamus
    Free Member

I don’t think there is a difference, the duration and course type was the same as the other CX races I have done

tthew

Some good photo’s there Monksie. Didn’t ride myself, but a few of my club-mates did, so I copied the link onto our Facebook group.

(made an assumption that you’d not mind having offered copies, but if you do, please let me know and I’ll delete it)

monksie
    Free Member

Thanks for the kind comments. I’m quite pleased with a few of them.
    I’ve had a few requests for photo’s of the youngsters races as well as people with race numbers not on the Flickr page. I’m really sorry but I don’t have any other photo’s. I arrived late and this is all the photo’s I’ve taken.
    Please feel free to let anybody who might want a picture know about them and I’ll send a copy as an attachment so they’ll look better as desk tops, printed off etc.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Macclesfield Wheelers Supercross Photo's’ is closed to new replies.