Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Macc Classic conditions
  • Murray

What are the conditions like at the moment? I’m in Knutsford for work on Monday (used to be every week, now once in a blue moon) and fancied riding it again. I assume Charity Lane isn’t full of snow? 🙂

jekkyl

It’ll be reet!
    I work about 30 mins away and it’s been fairly dry all week and there’s a couple of people on my strava who have been up there this week. It’s all rocks anyway so if it has been raining it’s one of my preferred routes. Have fun.

bobslayer
    Free Member

I’m going Sunday.
    Expecting it to be boggy.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    carlos
    Free Member

Charity, Danebower and Cumberland will all be varrying degrees of wet for sure. If you venture over and round the quarries and into 3 shire it’ll be boggy along the wall, and if you drop past the farm into 3 shires or climb back out that way the field will be a right big. Once back in the Forest all the cheeky bits will keep you on your toes as they are all currently slippy at best

However, enjoy 🙂

Stainypants

Its fine, I was up there last night no ice or snow in Charity Lane and 1 inch of lovely crunchy snow in the forest. Muddy around Teggs Nose and I don’t do the cheeky bits in the forest unless its frozen or dry.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Macc Classic conditions’ is closed to new replies.