Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • M Part CO2 Tyre Inflater
  • D28boy
    Free Member

Seen this @ £9 in my local shop with 2 cartridges. Anyone any experience with these/ are they any good?

D28boy
    Free Member

Sorry to bump this would would really appreciate any advice on CO2 inflaters in general as well as the M Part specifically. Are they a dependable emergency replacement to a pump?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I’d say more of an “as well as” a pump accecesory, in the same way I’d always take a repair kit in case I run out of fresh tubes I’d always take a pump in case I run out of cartriges.

Anyone recomend one thats cheep with quick delivery?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

http://www.co2cartridges.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=1727&refer=GB

Anyone know if ‘genuine inovations’ CO2 cannisters are the same as everyone else, or does the ‘use only inovarions 16g cartriges’ actualy mean anything?

gordonb
    Free Member

I’ve bought one of these, but the novice question is, do you store the cartridge attached to the pump head or not?

mrmo
    Free Member

i never attach a cartridge to the head until i need it, i have found that the cartridges can leak over time, no point breaking the seal and finding out they are empty when you need one.

mefty
    Free Member

mrmo+1

kaiser
    Free Member

the innovations inflators are only fussy with the non threaded cartridges afaik .

z1ppy

I don’t know anything about CO2 inflators, but when I was looking at them as a way to inflate troublesome tubeless tyres, this looked a decent deal:
    http://www.xcracer.com/shop/viewproduct.php?productid=58

Any use to anyone?

kaiser
    Free Member

that’s the same inflator I’ve been having trouble with
    can’t get it to fit onto schraeders no matter what the blurb says
    see here

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘M Part CO2 Tyre Inflater’ is closed to new replies.