Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • lyrik u turn soft spring
  • trickydisco
    Free Member

Can someone tell me what colour (if any) the lyrik u turn soft spring is

I’m around the 66/67kg mark and feel the standard spring is just too firm.

Now these springs are proving very hard to get hold of. Some people have said it’s only the non u turn springs are coloured and the u turn springs aren’t?!

(which does tally up with the tftuned page: http://www.tftuned.com/lyrik/c124

But then this rockshox chart: http://www.hargrovescycles.co.uk/documents/rockshox_suspension_fork_coil_spring_chart.pdf

Seems to suggest it’s also yellow for the soft u turn??

Anyone help?

Tracey

We had a 2 step air converted to u turn coil by TF last year. They fitted a soft spring which was too firm, at the time I was told that it was a yellow one, its now fitted with an extra soft spring. Still cant get full travel on them so they are now our spare set.
    9 stone rider.

trickydisco
    Free Member

Does that mean you’re selling the soft one?

Tracey

No TF managed to source an extra soft one so they did a swap with it.
    We struggled as did TF to source the extra soft spring. I was pointed to a bike web site in Poland who were showing U turn springs but when I rang them they were very unsure about the stock they had. Did find one on ebay in America but it worked out too much with the postage

northernshaggy
    Free Member

I bought a spring from 26bikes.com I think its based in Poland but it only took a week to arrive. All springs have the weight rating and spring was sourced in 2 days.

portlyone

Easier to just go mad with the pizza

gravesendgrunt
    Free Member

Hello Trickydisco, I have a soft (yellow) spring bought from TFTuned ,only done a few rides on it before selling forks to a heavier mate so put standard back in for him. £30 inc delivery if your interested .

gravesendgrunt
    Free Member

Soft spring is now SOLD and off to new home .

trickydisco
    Free Member

No problem.

Can anyone tell me does the lyrik share the same spring as the other models.

iv’e got some loon on pinkbike that reckons the boxxer and coil uturn springs are identical? are they?

Northwind

Pretty much no chance, the uturn spring has all the uturn gubbinz built in, boxxer spring is just a spring. I think at the dawn of time there was a uturn boxxer but it’s a 32 so if it fits it’d be a miracle. Boxxers and Lyriks are pretty similiar in a lot of ways though so maybe you could fit a uturn to a boxxer or use a standard boxxer spring in a standard lyrik, no idea about that

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘lyrik u turn soft spring’ is closed to new replies.