Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Lyrik solo air – what pressure?
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

Set mine for 25-30% sag yesterday and they were soft as **** on last nights ride.

How heavy/what pressure do you run? also how much each compression damping? currently 6 clicks of low speed and 4 of high speed here which seems right

bigthunder
    Free Member

Im pretty big/heavy at 6ft5 and 17stone and I run mine pretty firm at around 80/90psi. I actually thought they were a bit too firm for Innerleithen on sunday but I was going pretty fast and the bike felt good so I just left them. Didnt use any compression all day. I generally like the bike to feel a bit firmer and I run a heavier spring than I should at the back as well – 750lb. Its a personal thing I know but the bike felt great.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

bump

Gotama
    Free Member

I found the same so run them with about 15% sag if sat riding and if i really lean my weight over the front they drop down to the 30% sag mark. Run zero low speed compression and a few clicks of high, can’t remember exactly. When i ran them with the ‘correct’ sag i was running full low speed compression from memory. They feel much better now although obviously slightly less small bump sensitivity. I know very little about suspension set up though, it just feels nice to me.

Edit i’m about 14.5 stone and i think its about 70 psi but can’t really remember.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Lyrik solo air – what pressure?’ is closed to new replies.