Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Lyrik rebound adjustment (how many clicks)
  • stevied
    Free Member

Hi guys
    Just had my Lyrik’s back from Merlin after they sent them to Fisher for a problem with the rebound adjuster not working. I could get 3-4 clicks but very stiff/lumpy.
    They’ve come back and are exactly the same.
    How many clicks should it have? I don’t have my manual with me and can’t find it online.
    Not too impressed, with Fisher, at the moment..have spoken to Merlin and they are trying to sort out.
    👿

bungalistic
    Free Member

They have a manual on the sram site here should be 12 clicks of adjustment, 4 is definitely not right

stevied
    Free Member

Thanks, I thought it was around 12. Apparently there was dirty ingress into the adjuster. That sounds pretty lame to me, it’s a mountain bike fork so it’s gonna get dirty and crap shouldn’t get in somewhere like that..
    Been without them for 2 weeks now so looks like it’s gonna be another 2 weeks if I have to send them back again..

robj20
    Free Member

Something TFT told me, pull the red knob out, just pull it.
    And use a 2.5mm allen key, the adjuster is pants, you will get all 12 clicks with an allen key.

Mine were about to go back with the same problem.

stevied
    Free Member

Whadoyaknow…rob, you’re right. Allen key = fine, knob in = shite. I’ve just cleaned the shaft on the red doesn’t work for shit adjuster and it looks like a really, really poor quality hex bar. 👿

robj20
    Free Member

Glad your sorted, seeing as its more or less a set and forget setting it doesn’t bother me too much. I just see the red adjuster as a cover.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Lyrik rebound adjustment (how many clicks)’ is closed to new replies.