Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Lyrik RC2DH – no compression damping
  • Monkey-Boy
    Free Member

I’ve just got a brand new Lyrik RC2DH soloair. I’ve got it set to 55 psi which gives me about 20% sag. The fork feels nice and plush, but adjusting either the low speed or high speed compression makes no discernible difference. The fork seems to dive through about 80% of the travel.

Can anyone explain this? Perhaps low on oil in the damper?

Also there is some slight knocking when I pull the brace down. It almost sounds like it is topping out and the lowers if that makes sense. I’ve checked the bolts are tight. Is this normal?

Cheers.

fuzzhead
    Free Member

Sounds like low oil in the damper to me. I had an issue with mine which meant them going back after 2 weeks… (Lyrik Coil RC2DH)

Monkey-Boy
    Free Member

Anyone able to confirm this. Would love to get them sorted for the weekend and definitely don’t fancy a 2 week wait while i send them off.

fuzzhead
    Free Member

erm, mine went back for good. Now have Marzocchis….

rob-jackson
    Free Member

is your test when riding or back yard? if back yard it makes no discernible difference

Monkey-Boy
    Free Member

Yeah so far just a car park bounce (did the living room bounce but was getting evil looks from my girlfiend!). I’ll be heading out for a ride soon.

How do people find the soloair – does it blow through the mid stroke too much, I was hoping the compression damping would control this?

Cheers.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Lyrik RC2DH – no compression damping’ is closed to new replies.