Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Lynskey Ti456 vs Van Nicolas Ti456
  • richc
    Free Member

So anyone ride them back to back at the bikeradar thing? and if so could you tell the difference?

qwerty
    Free Member

sounds like a mag article ?

soma_rich
    Free Member

I went to Bike Radar live excited to see the new Van Nicolas Ti456, I went and had a look on the Planet X stand and no one was available to talk to so I waited to later on the Sunday and came back.

When I went back I asked someone if they had brought the bike with them, they looked at me as if I was mad and said no.

I then asked if it was likely to go into production to which I didn’t get a response.

I know on-one/planet x don’t pride themselves on customer service and I don’t really want to be fawned over but I was seriously considering spending my cash with them. Now I will be buying a Singular.

brant
    Free Member

So, in answer to the question – you couldn’t tell any difference.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Didn’t Guy Kesteven report on the VN mamtor in the last MBUK? I though he said that it didn’t ride as hardcore [my word] as the on-one/lynsky.

Clink

well build up a ti 456 lynskey and a ti 456 van nicholas , with exact same specs , and then compare and contrast – anyone wanting a go just get down to bikeradar and look for a big silver airstream caravan

..so it didn’t happen then??

thepodge
    Free Member

Dave at Planet X spoke to me about this. I’ll not go into the details as its not my place to talk about them but I believe there may be a slight delay with any (US or Chinese) Ti frame developments so I guess that’s why they didn’t have any and didn’t want to say too much about them.

basically its business as usual till you hear any different

richc
    Free Member

Cool

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Lynskey Ti456 vs Van Nicolas Ti456’ is closed to new replies.