Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Luxury Hotel required in London
  • tyger
    Free Member

Without going stupid – something with large rooms, nice view, modern etc. Anyone stayed anywhere nice that they could recommend? Not required until July
    Many thanks as always

damo2576
    Free Member

Budget?

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

One of my favourites is the Park City hotel in Kensington –

The monsoon showers are just that, i stayed under it for almost an hour following a run once 😀

chewkw
    Free Member

check for bedbugs … really …

tyger
    Free Member

£250 per night

BikePawl
    Free Member

Stayed at the The Cavendish last year really good and not stupidly priced.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Claridges? A proper posh hotel, and they do special offers. I’d like to stay there for a couple of nights.

Or I could offer you a unique Council Estate Experience in a genuine authentic ‘sink’ estate in London’s East End, complete with Crack Prostitute neighbour, drug dealing outside, ASBO kids and a local LiDLs. Very close to transport links (Blackwall Tunnel Approach and 309 bus stop). All amenities such as fully working toilet, running water and Wireless internet and Sky TV included (don’t tell me neighbour though). Decorative mouldings. Genuine leatherette sofa. Electric lighting (comes on when outside landing lights timer switches on). Fully stocked offie just downstairs; great choice of hand-delivered local food produce.

£250 a night pp. Money up front.

Stoner
    Free Member

this is nice. Stayed here on our wedding night. Some great views..not that I really spent much time looking out of the window 😉

http://www.marriott.co.uk/hotels/hotel-rooms/lonch-london-marriott-hotel-county-hall/

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Laterooms is worth checking for discounts on posh hotels. Save 2K on 7 nights in Rome the other day

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Luxury Hotel required in London’ is closed to new replies.