Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Luther PSA
  • JohnClimber
    Free Member

On now BBC1

mrmoofo

don’t suppose anyone would like to explain WTF is going on ?

chewkw
    Free Member

Still trying to capture serial killer?

mrmoofo

Yeah, I have got that far …. but if you missed the first one it doesn’t really make any sense ….

chewkw
    Free Member

mrmoofo – Member

Yeah, I have got that far …. but if you missed the first one it doesn’t really make any sense ….

eermmm … I only watch it in fragments because I thought it is soothing without having to think too much and it is rather quiet i.e. not loud. Ok, it’s getting a bit loud now shouting etc …

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Murder time

DezB
    Free Member

I reckon it’d be nice if someone spoke in a back of the throat growl in this programme..

chewkw
    Free Member

Yeah … he is in deep shite now … 😆

Damn … that’s a lousy ending … don’t they have any budget to make it a bit more exciting? 😡

woody21
    Free Member

I bet that hurt

DezB
    Free Member

don’t they have any budget to make it a bit more exciting?

Seem to have decided its 2 episodes per case so he has to solve them quickly using his psychic abilities… really ruins it for me. That and the growling.

johndoh
    Free Member

Can someone explain to me why the DCU backed off at the end?

Pity they are solving the cases so quickly though – I was just getting to really like the characters of the DCU and the killer etc now they’ve all gone.

mrmoofo

It makes Silent Witness look credible …

DezB
    Free Member

Can someone explain to me why the DCU backed off at the end?

Obvious innt. He was out-growled.

johndoh
    Free Member

A growler earlier

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Watched this for the first time on recommendation. Properly creeped-out by the “emerging from under the bed” and had a real “EEEEW” moment at the removal of fingerprints.

Plus “No nonono you silly woman, grab the phone and leave the flat and call the cops” shouting at the TV…

Shall continue. It’s rather good.

Coyote
    Free Member

Only watched the first episode so far and I agree with Woppit, it’s rather entertaining. I will continue with this series and then revisit earlier ones. Who cares if it’s not entirely real. I live real. It sucks.

DezB
    Free Member

Indeedy. What better escapism than watching women getting horribly murdered? 😉

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Luther PSA’ is closed to new replies.