Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • lusso shorts vs altura vs endura shorts – current views? Any others?
  • snowpaul
    Free Member

hi

its new short time…. I normally go for lusso shorts as cheap and long wearing – current shorts are 3 years old ! anyone had any more recent experiences? i quite liked them…

I have owned both endura / altura in the past but kinda wasnt that impressed with fit of altura and enduras longevity.. although things may have changed…

what about wiggles DHB>? i wont pay assos prices as seen enough returns when working in the trade… castelli?

paul

nickc

DHB are proving pretty good value for me at the minute. No experience of their baggies though

scruzer
    Free Member

Talking Roadie/lycra? Lusso always been good stuff, not had End/Alt gear in lycra but do use their gear on mtb with no major concerns. Maybe Lusso do make 'casual/baggy/mtb' gear do they?

jond
    Free Member

Can't vouch for Lusso shorts, but the Roubaix bib longs are ace – I've got a few pairs, the oldest must be 10yrs old and still quite decent nick considering how much wear they've had – tho' possibly a slightly different fabric. The newer pair came complete with a 'woman, this is my best bit of kit so please look at the washing instructions' label stitched inside – or some such wording 😉

snowpaul
    Free Member

cheers

sorry its LYCRA shorts for wearing under winter tights on their own in the summer depending on how manly I feel…

lusso it is then again

thanks

paul

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘lusso shorts vs altura vs endura shorts – current views? Any others?’ is closed to new replies.