• This topic has 50 replies, 34 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Keva.
Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Lunch ideas – Im getting fat
  • Solo
    Free Member

but my LDL and triglycerides are above the upper limit

Interesting. Ime most folk are just told their cholesterol is too high, without any feedback about sub species of lipoproteins.

slowoldman

curly hair within my box of nuggets.

“Box of nuggets” sounds like a euphemism for scrotum. In which case the curly hair would seem to be normal.

nickc

I kicked him square in the box of nuggets.

yeah, that works 😆

martinhutch

Much of the McDonald’s menu can be used for this purpose.

I kicked him right in the Happy Meal.
    I kicked him right in the Fillet-o-Fish

McMuffin etc..

mos

‘My nuggets were covered in sour cream & she just popped them in her mouth’

johndoh
    Free Member

Anyway….

I get tins of mixed beans in vinaigrette and mix with tuna/chorizo/whatever meat I can find in the fridge and sometimes I also add a little bit of pasta too. I then add a splash of balsamic vinegar and some chilli flakes.

Job’s a Good’un.

bearnecessities

I kicked him in the gherkin.

slowoldman

Pickled eggs anyone?

lemonysam
    Free Member

I heard she had hundreds and thousands in her McFlurry.

anniison
    Free Member

Depends how much prep youre willing to put in, but even easy stuff can be healthy.

Gravy from the chilled isle in the supermarket (made with stock) goes well with your rice and chicken, all low fat and fairly healthy. Always get other people wanting my lunch when I heat that up in the office!

The freezer section has rice steam bags that have extra frozen veggies in over the tilda packets, or just add frozen mixed veg to the tilda ones?

Frittatas are easy to make and you can put a whole host of veggies/sweet potato/turkey mince in. Add trimmed bacon medallions cut very finely, gives you a great bacon & eggs start to the day without overloading on calories.

Home made egg fried rice is also easy, and much lower in calories than your take away equivalent, especially if you load it with chicken/veggies.

Keva
    Free Member

Anyway….

I get tins of mixed beans in vinaigrette and mix with tuna/chorizo/whatever meat I can find in the fridge and sometimes I also add a little bit of pasta too. I then add a splash of balsamic vinegar and some chilli flakes.

Job’s a Good’un.

yup… except instead of tinned beans I have a mix of rice, red rice, lentils or whatever happens to be easiest at the time, or beans that have been soaked and cooked – and you forgot the veg.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Lunch ideas – Im getting fat’ is closed to new replies.