• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Lump on Scrotum best see a Doctor, (not me)
  • project
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-28003999

Thankfully he survived, but always best to get all lumps checked out.

daftvader
    Free Member

😯

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

He said: “I was still doing the gardening and doing everything as normal.”

grahamg
    Free Member

Jesus H! What is it with folk not seeing a doctor?! I had a lump on my ball when I was 15 and went straight to GP (after the embarrassment of showing my mum first…). ’twas just a cyst mind, but the scar from the operation left me with the immortal chat up line of ‘want to see my scar’ throughout my 20’s..

bigyinn
    Free Member

Someone I knew found a lump and at 22 was diagnosed with testicular cancer. It was caught early and I think he still lost 1 testicle, but he’s still alive 20 years later and has kids.
    Dont ignore it!

DezB
    Free Member

That’s crazy.
    “I don’t like a fuss”, but I don’t mind a scrote like a football. 😯

leftyboy
    Free Member

I had a lump at 29, testicular cancer which was treated with chemo, radiotherapy and surgery. Still here at 49 but due to not being embarrassed and getting it diagnosed early.

jp-t853

leftyboy – Member

I had a lump at 29, testicular cancer which was treated with chemo, radiotherapy and surgery. Still here at 49 but due to not being embarrassed and getting it diagnosed early.

Was it the right one out of interest?

bencooper
    Free Member

Was it the right one out of interest?

Bravo 😀

leftyboy
    Free Member

Indeed it was and due to the emergency nature of the surgery I underwent 7 operations in 4 months to fix everything! At the time it was a complete ball ache 😉

franksinatra

I got mine checked a while ago. To save the embarrassment of removing my pants in the GP surgery I wore some homemade pants made out of clingfilm.

Doctor said nothing wrong with my ball sack but he would send me off for psychiatry assessment as, in his words, ‘I can clearly see your nuts’.

Coat.

DezB
    Free Member

😆

I enjoyed (FS’s joke that is)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Lump on Scrotum best see a Doctor, (not me)’ is closed to new replies.