• This topic has 47 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by DrP.
Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Lump on neck – worry or not?
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

if it gets bigger/more annoying then they might want to take it out

It might get evil like Chris Griffin’s one called Doug 😐

Do you have to wrap a scarf round your neck so one can see it ?

druidh
    Free Member

Not yet, but I was hoping I might be able to draw a face on it and go to the next fancy dress party as Zaphod Beeblebrox

druidh
    Free Member

mandog

could it be your stillborn conjoined twin?

torsoinalake
    Free Member

I had a sebaceous cyst behind my right ear for years. Long enough that I didn’t know how long it had been there.. Doctors pretty much stuck to the line of ‘if it gets infected we’ll be deal with it, or it may drain on it’s own’.

One evening I was absent-mindedly probing said cyst while watching the telly, when it decided to let go a fountain of grim stinking pus.

Was quite satisfying, if disgusting, getting it all out and having my ear back to normal.

scaredypants

I had a bump pretty much exactly there a while back

Developed into a sort of green area with a stream of clear fluid coming out at its base and pooling around it

Doc said it was just a beauty spot

martinhutch

I expect your doc is right – another vote from me to keep a close eye on it, though, particularly if it’s hard to the touch (ie you can move it around under the skin).

My neck lump turned out to be something slightly less harmless…

DrP

Was quite satisfying, if disgusting, getting it all out and having my ear back to normal.

Although they commonly return……

DrP

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Lump on neck – worry or not?’ is closed to new replies.