• This topic has 49 replies, 39 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by CHB.
Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Lucy (The Movie)
  • kudos100
    Free Member

As a person struggling to understand the psychological make up of the group contained herein and how it differs to my own, pray tell, what kind of movie do you regard as ‘good’ or even better than that?

Most of Besson’s work from the 80’s and 90’s.

As others have mentioned, big blue, Nikita, Leon, Fifth element etc

Nikita is probably my favourite, but not as well known as Leon, as it’s in French.

To put it into perspective, you couldn’t get me to watch Lucy again unless you paid me. I have seen Leon, Nikita and the Fifth element multiple times.

martinhutch

I got to the token Besson Paris police car chase and gave up. Very clunky plotting, dialogue, and frankly, I thought the way the idea behind the film (what if we could use 100% of our brains?) was handled was a total missed opportunity.

I liked Leon and Nikita a lot.

tyrionl1
    Free Member

DezB – Member
    Did you like the ending tyrionl1?

Difficult, i don’t like any film ending if I’m enjoying, but I agree it was a bit pants.

gofasterstripes – Member
    I like Hangover 1. Pretty sure STWs face film is Point Break, which I’ve not seen!

Point Break? STW? lol couldn’t be further from my perception of the place.

Hmm what film sums this place up in my mind? Including that ultimate moderator Nurse Ratchet.

DezB
    Free Member

Ooh, can I be Billy Bibbit?

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

*fave

tyrionl1
    Free Member

DezB – Member
    Ooh, can I be Billy Bibbit?

Of course you can Dez…

Nurse!

Rscott
    Free Member

Personaly id rather pickle my eyes in dehydrated drunk camel urin than watch lucy again.

Drac

I’m glad I never seen it at the cinema. Was ok at the start and then started getting silly before the dire end. Shame as he does some cracking films.

smogmonster

Utter shite, quite probably the worst film ive ever seen. 2 hours of my life i’ll never get back.

CHB

Surprised at the hate for the film on here. I really enjoyed it, even the last 7/8ths. Yes it has it’s faults, but it keeps good pace all the way through. Family thought it was good too. Makes note to watch Leon and Nikita again though!!

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Lucy (The Movie)’ is closed to new replies.