Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Luchon routes
  • nickjb
    Free Member

I've got a few days in Luchon coming up. I've been a couple of times before. I'm happy to spend all day doing the waymarked stuff from the top of superbagneres but is there anything else worth riding? We'll be self-guiding and have a van for some diy uplifting.

crazy-legs

Why not give AQR a call, I'm sure they'd be happy to do the guiding bit for you for one or 2 days and leave you to find your own way the rest of the time. IME out there, you won't find the best stuff unless someone shows it to you!

uplink
    Free Member

Have a word with the guys at AQR – they may be able to help

http://www.aquickrelease.com/

crazy-legs
    Stoner
    Free Member

fourth AQR.

They'll be more than happy to let you on the back of a guided ride for a small fee I should think (assuming they're OK with numbers of riders:guides)

Mugboo

I found a lovely switchbacky descent from bois nuef, took some finding (pushing) though!

Second AQR, the stuff from SB is good but i found lots of it was buggered by big bikes. The black looked virtually unridden and don't turn your nose up at the blue stuff, its great fun.

I had a word with some locals in my best pigeon french and they showed me the area where all the extra bits were but as i was there with the missus and they were all dressed in full armour i gave it a miss..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Luchon routes’ is closed to new replies.