Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Lube – what're we all using these days?
  • chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Whale sphincter grease aka Quantum Paradigm Dry Sludge. 60 million Roubles per picoliter. It’s really great, better than Apple Jack Stratosphere Jesus Tears……..boooooooooommmmmm **** yeah, you don’t know you weren’t there man 🙄

sirromj

^^^ Clearly meant to post in chemtrails thread.

genesiscore502011
    Free Member

Oh and it runs soooooo quietly

thegreatape
    Free Member

UBS. You don’t even have to take care where you spray it, just fling some in the general direction of the bike.

rOcKeTdOg

Judging by the bike services i do most people are using chip fat and not removing it between applications

19ninety
    Free Member

Still happy with Smoove here so far, done a few more miles on it and it is smoove! A lot less messy than my old oil lube. Also I have put it on my daughter’s bike chain and it’s much less messy on her clothes and leg now.
    Time will tell though.

cloughy5745
    Free Member

Bought some squirt as a result of this thread, very impressive so far, chain much cleaner and quieter

Northwind

Squirt’s great except when it’s not- every so often I’d go for a ride and it’d just shit the bed completely. It wasn’t exactly really bad conditions, just really specific conditions I think. Never really worked it out, I just stopped using it because it was annoying me.

scc999

Squirt is great in dry conditions but like a few others I find it vanishes in the wet.
    Which is a shame as I love not having a black greasy drivetrain. Maybe my degreasing isn’t good enough?

Tried Rock n Roll Extreme for the wet but it seemed not to last that long either. I also seemed to be going through it at quite a rate when following the instructions on the bottle, which is expensive – do others that like it find this?

Got a free bottle of Finish Line ceramic wet lube at some point and I recently gave that a go. So far I’ve found it’s lasted well in wet conditions and the chain isn’t too filthy.

When I move and have a garage I’m almost certainly going to give Putoline a go.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Lube – what're we all using these days?’ is closed to new replies.