Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Low flying jets over Chester
  • captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Which airport are they heading to in order to guide a commercial jet home in the name of national security?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Liverpool probably

scruff
    Free Member

Just had two flyover very low here, near RAF Stafford.

jbproductions
    Free Member

Given that the Red Arrows flew over Chester a couple of hours ago, I reckon everyone is off to Hawarden Airport for a display.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Spoilsport! 👿

marcus7
    Free Member

Not seen owt here and I can see the Airbus from where I’m sitting!

mrhoppy

Red arrows have been over Shrewsbury about 10mins agoso I guess they were on the way to shawbury.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Stansted is the UK’s designated airport for suspect flights to be diverted to.

Dare say ‘cos it’s in Essex and us Essex boys will ‘go rarnd und sort em arght’

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Dare say ‘cos it’s in Essex and us Essex boys will ‘go rarnd und sort em arght’

Nah, its ‘cos its a shithole no one would miss if it were leveled to the ground…

andyl
    Free Member

Nah, its ‘cos its a shithole no one would miss if it were leveled to the ground…

We so need a Like button!

timc
    Free Member

we have jets flying low level up the Mersey every week, nothing new

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Some bits, yes absolutely, but there are some lovely bits around too. Honest!

MoreCashThanDash

Stanstead was used as it had a tunnel under the runway where they parked up the suspect plane, so that if they had to storm it they could sneak in that way.

Though this may be an urban myth/total bollocks – delete as appropriate.

MrOvershoot

timc – Member

I would say its every day, my office/workshop looks straight across the Mersey level with Rock Ferry terminal/Lairds and its quite a good viewpoint as they dip their right wing just as they pass my office to keep down the middle of the Mersey.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

I can understand them wanting to keep on eye on things around the Mersey, but this is Chester and one doesn’t expect such things.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Low flying jets over Chester’ is closed to new replies.