• This topic has 86 replies, 57 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by hora.
Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • loving this place. (stw).
  • andybrad

The best thing about singletrack tbh. Wasted ? a lot of my days on here for seemingly no good reason. 🙂

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Great place to come for a huge range of info, advice, banter, opinion. Other forums I have posted on in the past have decayed as Social Media has become the place people go to more and more. I’m not always even opening the mag any more, and now my MTBing is becoming more mincing than ever, but really like this place.

Non-forum users don’t really understand it though.

Ferris-Beuller
    Free Member

I find myself using it less and less to be honest.

It was way better back circa 2003-2008.

The place gets a bit whiney, wet and a bit mard sometimes.

Saying that though, it still is a great place for a bunch of ideas, updates on various things. I’ve met some good people care of this place and even pulled a lovely lady rider on here a few years back….we’re still together!

On a side note. Bring back Kylie Friday that’s what i say!

nemesis
    Free Member

It was way better back circa 2003-2008.

I’m certain I remember the same being posted back then and even before that 😉

miketually
    Free Member

ourmaninthenorth
    I was a GoFar reader

Weird that we were probably sat only a few hundred metres apart reading GoFar 🙂

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

Bring back Kylie Friday that’s what i say!

Yes, this. +1

hora
    Free Member

Eddiebaby I love the pinkbike reviews and often raucus discussions on racing. Some knowledgable people on there. Here is good too but not on technical stuff. I rarely post on there, just read as I only have so much time in a day for forums.

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘loving this place. (stw).’ is closed to new replies.