Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Love Film how do I switch from DVDs in post to on-line?
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

We’ve had a few damaged discs recently so would like to go DVD free.

What do I need hardware wise to do this? Is a smart TV essential?

Forgive th’ignorance!

Ta.

mikey74
    Free Member

I use my Playstation, but you could use a laptop or PC connected to your tv via a HDMI cable. Otherwise a smart TV would do it.

I would recommend against going for the online only option as the choice is somewhat limited in comparison.

Jason
    Free Member

We use a Wii for streaming from Lovefilm, it works pretty well. I would agree that the online choice is a bit limited.

AlasdairMc

Don’t do it!! The online selection is rubbish! Go for both instead as there’s very little on it worth watching other than a few TV series

mikey74
    Free Member

Don’t do it!! The online selection is rubbish! Go for both instead as there’s very little on it worth watching other than a few TV series

It depends on what your tastes are. In terms of up-to-date films you will see in the cinemas, it is rubbish. However, I managed to find some gems I probably wouldn’t have seen if the selection of films I’d heard of was better.

All in all, the selection is poor, but getting better, although it is not worth going for the online version only yet.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Love Film how do I switch from DVDs in post to on-line?’ is closed to new replies.