Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Louis Theroux in BBC2 now…
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Not much chance of a peace settlement any time soon then..

Jamie
    Free Member

Going to give this one a miss, as it just going to make me want to smack my head against a (wailing) wall.

yunki
    Free Member

biblical

Junkyard
    Free Member

agree jamie what is the point seeing zionist folk from another country banging on about their rights to not give a shit about other people’s rights when those people have lived in that place for a millenia.
    Personally I blame god/allah/. It would be much easier if god just clarified who the chosen people are with a flood or some such act.

DezB
    Free Member

would have be much easier if god just clarified who the chosen people are with a flood or some such act

Yep, could happen that.

Jamie
    Free Member

agree jamie what point seeinfg zionist folk from another country banging on about their right sto not give a shit for other peole rights on a plac ethey have lived for millenia.
    Personally I blame god/allah/jehovah would have be much easier if god just clarified who the chosen people are with a flood or some such act.

Now I want to read what you write Junkyard, but it’s just such hard work deciphering your contributions.*

*Apologies and backtracking if you have dyslexia obviously.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Now I want to read what you write Junkyard,[/Quote]
    Bless you 😉
    I have edited …sadly I am just a lazy sod with poor typing skills and cannot offer any defence other than tardiness 😳
    I really should stop doing this though ;it is a fair point

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I don’t suppose pointing out to this bunch of settler-terrorists that annexing the West Bank is EXACTLY what the Nazi’s did with the Sudetenland….?

loddrik
    Free Member

Just as well I’m not religious as I couldn’t grow a beard to save my life!

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Can’t we all just get along?

kimbers

religion is for muppets

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Muppets are my religion.

Jamie
    Free Member

muddydwarf – Member
    I don’t suppose pointing out to this bunch of settler-terrorists that annexing the West Bank is EXACTLY what the Nazi’s did with the Sudetenland….?

Shhhh! The JDIF will hear you!

kimbers

my missus is making us watch it even though its just winding me up

Jamie
    Free Member

my missus is making us watch it even though its just winding me up

Jewish women can be quite pushy. Jackie Mason told me.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Those IDF soldiers are fighting a futile action aren’t they? the CO looked embarrassed by it all…

IHN

Well, I think I can confidently say, that place ain’t getting better any time soon.

kevonakona
    Free Member

AAaaaaarg!!!!!!

Americans are in on the act now.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Thick, stupid, right-wing Yanks with a belief in the ‘Rapture’.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Israel cannot exist without the financial backing of the US anyway.

eth3er
    Free Member

This is so sad; so maddening.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I notice the most vocal of the zionist settler-terrorists are foreign incomers?

kevonakona
    Free Member

Sorry fella but there is something that can be done. Take the monetary support away.

Thank goodness its finished i couldn’t take much more. Talk about right wing.

Merak

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4Z_b-06BDk&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

carbon337
    Free Member

Why did the soldiers have funny headgear on? Like walking around with pants on your head holding an m16

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Why did the soldiers have funny headgear on?

“They’re for camouflage. The hat—called a mitznefet in Hebrew—attaches to a regular combat helmet and obscures its rigid, round shape. As the mitznefet flops about, it takes on an irregular form that’s harder to recognize in a shadow or out of the corner of your eye. The hat also protects against the sun and the moon, which might reflect off the surface of the helmet.”

Don’t ever underestimate the risks Israeli troops face from heavily unarmed civilians – who are fully kitted out in jeans and tee shirts btw.

edhornby

didn’t watch it on purpose, it would have wound me up….. did he mention to the zionists that they pray to the same bloke as the palestinians ???

MrNutt
    Free Member

oh dear god.

atlaz
    Free Member

Muppets are my religion

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Edhornby, that is true, but apparently he told the Jews that he liked them most. So that makes it absolutely fine to treat the Palestinians like dirt doesn’t it????

I mean – if I was tripping of my norks and some beardy bloke came up to me and said that I was waaaay more important than your good self it would absolutely give me the right to murder half your family and nick your house wouldn’t it????

Jamie
    Free Member

Well done Atlaz. Have a cookie.

elaineanne
    Free Member

louis wants to be careful -he mite get shot

eth3er
    Free Member

but MrNutt, it’s his fault.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

and nick your house

Not just house, but anything which takes their fancy.

I bet the fat guy who kept complaining and calling them thieves because they had stolen his tables and chairs, got a good hiding after the cameras had gone.

kimbers

i know it was edited to look that way but the closing statement of that zionist nutjob regarding stealing the palestinian guys house (and tables) was chilling

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

the closing statement of that zionist nutjob

The one who said “it’s either this, or back to the ovens of Auschwitz” ?

Because of course everyone knows, that is the stark choice which Australian Jews face………..if they don’t help themselves to the Palestinian people’s land.

Junkyard
    Free Member

It saddens my soul to see a race of people who have had centuries of persecution become the monsters/perpetartors so quickly..it says something really abhorent about religous human beings and possible all of humanity.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Religion really doesn’t have much to do with it Junkyard – it’s just an excuse. About half of the Jews in Israel are secular, but it doesn’t stop them from helping themselves to Palestinian land – obviously religion plays very little role in their attitudes.

Study: 51% of Israelis secular

Yes, biblical claims and what the Germans did to the Jews are used as excuses for the existence of the Zionist state. But I’m afraid that the real reason the US props up an unviable state in the Middle East has much more to do with international politics.

The Middle East represents an area of the world which is of utmost importance to “vital US interests”. US presence on the region is therefore indispensable – Israel provides that. And as a completely dependant client state Israel is also, completely reliable. Egypt for example, despite being another loyal client state, could never have provided that level of reliability.

Of course the US could attempt to develop a more equal relationship with the region – such as other countries in the world have, but that option has never really appealed to them. So they will continue to support Israel, and of course make all sorts of excuses about what the bible says, and what the Germans did to the Jews.

duckman

One good thing is the fact that Egypt will shortly no longer be toeing the American line on Israel.And because they have for so long… the Americans have allowed them to buy enough military hardwear to make the Israelis think twice before they do their usual pre-emptive strike.This might keep them busy for a wee while.Actually cancel that,they will land grab at a faster rate to ensure they are in a position of strength.

It saddens my soul

Careful there Junkyard!

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘Louis Theroux in BBC2 now…’ is closed to new replies.